Hybrid UV gel 30 gr - Nude Pink
Hybrid UV gel to build volume and free edge. Hybrid nail art gels combine the durability of acrylic and
the elasticity of gel.
Main advantages of the product:
• Minimal feeling of discomfort and burning (low heat);
• Convenient and easy to work, shape and file;
• Provide a strong and durable coating;
• In a convenient tube;
• No unpleasant and irritating smell;
• Thick, dense texture for maximum control during work;
• They do not stretch and allow long-term shaping and work on 5 fingers.
Prepare the natural nails and clean the nail plate with Active Nail Solution. Place tips or forms.
Apply Ultrabond to natural nails. Apply a thin layer of GELaquer Flexy base and polymerize. Apply
the required amount of Flash UV Gel Hybrid Pink and shape the desired shape, length and volume
using a brush and UV gel finishing wipe. Polymerize for 60 sec. under UV LED light. Clean off the
remaining sticky layer with UV gel finishing wipe and file to desired result.
Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Bis-HEMA Polyneopentyl Glycol Adipate/IPDI Copolymer, Acrylates
Copolymer, Isobornyl Acrylate, Trimethylbenzoyl Diphenylphosphine Oxide, Silica, Dimethicone, +/-
CI 77891, CI 77499, CI 77266, CI 77492, CI 45410, CI 45380, CI 15850, CI 77491, Mica, CI 45370,
CI 77742, CI 42090:2, CI 77288, CI 77007, CI 19140, CI 47005, CI 74260.